Thursday 14 June 2012

Father's Day

Fathers day is almost here so I thought I'd go with the patriotic theme for this years card.

I used Papermania Portobello Road paper, stamps and mini embossing folders.
The bunting stamp and alphabet are Anna Griffin.
Well it's in the post now....hope the Royal Mail do their stuff and get it to Oxford on time!!
I've got some holiday next week and a few commissioned cards to make...happy, happy!!
I'm also hoping to catch up with the Waltzingmouse challenges now I've some new stamps to play with.
Will try to post as I craft!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Sarah,love the bus....You asked if I had used spectrum Noirs and how they compared....I do have a few sets of them but couldn't use them on their own, I don't think they blend as well as promarkers so the ones I have I will sometime use alongside the Promarkers. My view would always be Promarkers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sarah, loving those papers and great image.

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena