Tuesday 26 June 2012

New Home

No ...not a new home for me :(   although I did look at some lovely new houses in Tiptree last week.
I love looking round show homes...legitimate nosiness!!
This is a card my neighbour asked me to make for her and I have wanted to try this style of card...here goes!

I used a double tri-fold template from clevercut.co.uk to make the card base then decorated it with a hand-cut little house and die cut embellishments.
I really needed a little cat to sit on the doorstep but my artistic skills don't stretch that far!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow its just gorgeous Sarah. The shape works so perfectly with all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena