Thursday 1 November 2012

Thanks a bunch

Just a simple card today as I needed a quick thankyou card for my daughters friend who helped me out by doing some printing for me....must look at the printer again and try and get it working!!


The card looks an odd shape but that's my "photography skills"!!
The patterns are made with Waltzingmouse stamps and a selection of inks...
I really need new colours...my inkpads are fast wearing out!!
The trim is sticky ribbon that I found at the bottom of my ribbon box and it's still sticky.
A paper flower and a brad to finish.

8 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Sarah! I'm blown away with all the different stamps you used to create this one! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the way all the background patterns work so well together - this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure this thank you card will be well received as it's lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all of that lovely stamping and in such a fun color scheme! Love how you combined the background patterns. That flower is so sweet and fits perfectly with the rustic images you chose, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can say this card went down well! I am said daughter :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is super cute!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Sarah, I love how you combined backgrounds! Many thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its just gorgeous Sarah, very nice papers and love the green ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

© Dreaming Spires, AllRightsReserved. Header photo from Oxford Panoramas: Art Prints of the Oxford Skyline by Seth Lazar, Oxford Photographer

Designed by ScreenWritersArena